Keywords:dry needle, dry needles, dry needling
Key features and benefits:
1. Aluminum pipe handle with guide tube, single hand use
2.The guide tube and the handle are bonded by UV glueing technology,
the mixing up of used needles and unused needles can be prevented.
3. Advanced grinding machine to guarantee the superior needle
4. Silicone coated needle body for maximum comfort upon insertion
5. Thicker handle with improved grip provides improved dexterity when needling
6. Wide range of needle diameter(0.25mm-0.45mm), needle length(30mm-135mm)
7. 100pcs per box, 1 needle with 1 tube
GMP, CE 0197, CMDCAS, Japan QMS, Australia TGA, ISO 13485
Dry needling is more commonly associated with myofascial pain or dysfunction and can be administered by a range of health professionals including specifically-trained physiotherapists and naturopaths. Dry Needles are inserted into 'trigger points' and the therapy is extremely effective in relieving tension pertaining to a range of musculoskeletal injuries. Trigger points are points in a band of muscle that produce pain when pressed. Having a registered practitioner insert a dry needle into these points can assist in relieving the pain in the area.
How to use: